Where and when do I get a training voucher?

You must be registered as a job-seeker with the job centre or the Federal Employment Agency. You can ask your contact there if you are eligible for a training voucher. If you have a training voucher, it means the state will cover the costs of vocational further education or retraining.

Generally, you will be given a training voucher if the planned further education will increase your chances of getting a job.